Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 23, 2006

Pee-yew!

I'm crossing my fingers that Hayden's boots come in this week because his right cast is starting to get mighty "tinky"! It seems to just be the toes because they are so squished together and get no air between them, then he sweats, etc. But it smells like dead animal. Yuck.

Here's a little something that my oldest daughter put me on to. It's a commercial playing on MuchMusic put out by Planned Parenthood Canada. I find it hysterically funny because I just happen to be an Eighties Child, but was also surprised by the ending of it and that it is allowed to play on public television! And now, I present to you "Groovy New Feelings". Let me know what you think of it!

Nothing else major to report from the weekend. I will have to get some more photos/video of the boy since I know that is why most of you come here anyway ;O) !

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html