Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 22, 2004

Head and Shoulders, Nematodes

Is it already a month since I last posted? I'm really not very good at this am I?

I am happy to report that I left work on April 29th and things have been going much better mood-wise. Right before I left I had come down with bronchitis just to make things better, and really didn't feel good for about two weeks. I am still coughing, but feel okay now. While I enjoyed my job and the majority of people I work with, the change that this has made is pretty amazing! (I will mention that the continual disparaging remarks about pregnancy in my department were taking their toll, but I had just starting shooting back snotty replies) Combine this with the fact that I am sending Kestrel to daycare still and have the entire glorious days to myself for the next few weeks until the boy arrives and I have felt SO much better! I think I am going to be okay!

This won't be a long post, but I'll leave you with a quick Kestrel tale.

Kestrel has this favorite episode of Spongebob Squarepants called "Home Sweet Pineapple". Basically it's about Spongebob's house (a pineapple) getting destroyed by these worms called Nematodes.

Well, I guess at daycare they have been teaching her the song "Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes", because one day she got up onto the coffee table and starting singing (complete with the hand motions) "Head and shoulders, nematodes..." It took me a minute to understand what she meant and then when it dawned on me, I got SUCH a good laugh out of it!

Yep - these are the things that make life worth living!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html