Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Profuse Apologies

It has been quite awhile since I have posted and I must apologise. I have been busy, stressed, out, tired beyond description, irritable, cranky, bothered, angry, wrathful, nasty, prickly, snippy, snappy, bitchy, and so forth. Basically I have been Sybil for the last few weeks, except without the nice personalities. I am presently plotting the death of one guy at work. Oh, it will look like an accident. Never you fear.

I have tried to explain to my husband that I feel like I have been living in someone else's skin. He told me he'd like me to be nicer to him and that this behaviour has been going on for weeks and weeks. I responded "Weeks? Like, say, oh....THIRTEEN weeks? Like the exact amount of time I've been PREGNANT?!" Even I have no ability to predict my reactions and/or responses to any given thing. One minute I am so full of rage that I would gladly rip the head of off whoever is bothering me at that moment, the next minute I am bawling over the end of a story that really wasn't that sad. And I mean bawling; heart-rending, gasping, snot dribbling sobbing whereby I proceeded to do that little kid sobbing breathing afterwards. Who am I? And this kid had better be worth it! This better be the next Einstein and he/she had better SLEEP. A LOT!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html