Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Maybe Baby?

So I'm having contractions today that are all over the place, but they are definitely the real thing. They are for sure making me sit up and notice them, but there is no definite pattern. However, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that I'll have a baby in my arms by the end of this day! Or even early tomorrow would suit me just fine. Of course, I've been up since 2:00 am because of Doug snoring, so this could be painful in terms of exhaustion.

Other than that, nothing really new to report. My body has gone into natural purge mode and that is good - can't have a whole lot of biological functions trying to happen when your body wants to get a baby out. Just don't want to start puking, that's all! Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html