Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Where Would I Be Without T.V.?

I am so bad about blogging - I wish I could do better. I spend a lot of time composing them in my head and then when I sit down to actually type, the thoughts are gone. Perhaps it is because this thing with Hayden is consuming me and I need to focus on his health before anything else. I have been at loggerheads with the husband over the baby's treatment for his feet. BUT because I am a Cancer and we crabs "don't let go" of anything, I have prevailed! I am going to get a referral tomorrow to see another doctor.

In Hayden news, he is very close to rolling over. I can't believe how high he can lift his head and trunk up when he is on his tummy! He strong like bull! He smiles readily even though he tends to be on the serious side. He is very contemplative and will study your face for a long time. I took him and his sister to the park and as he sat in the stroller watching Kes on the swing his head moved back and forth like a little pendulum before he decided that it was funny and then laughed. His clasp has majorly improved and he will grab anything you put near his hand. He's not voluntarily reaching for anything yet unless you show it to him, but he'll get there. The only thing I worry about is if the casts/boots and bar will delay him in rolling over - but we shall see. I understand kids are very adaptive to this stuff.

Kestrel continues to be a challenge, but she has the odd good day, where I praise her up the ying yang for being a good girl, in the hopes that she will realize that's the way to go! She is obsessed with the movie "My Neighbor Totoro" and has watched it so many times I have already lost count! She thinks the little girl in the movie is her and will say things like "'member I fall on Totoro?", etc.

In the meantime, when all is just too overwhelming for me (which it often is), I park myself in front of my old friend the television. I don't watch soap operas or many talk shows or anything, but I like to have something with a storyline that I can follow even if I am not watching.

Yawn. This blog bored even me!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html