Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 26, 2005

Favorite Buffy Quotes

Yep, I'm a geek! Here's a couple of my faves:

Andrew: "Don't trust him. Robo-pimp daddy's all mouth."
Warren: "Shut up, Andrew! You're just mad I wouldn't build you Christina Ricci."
Andrew: "You owe me, man."
Warren: "Oh, or else what? You'll train another pack of devil-dogs to ruin my prom? Ha! Graduated!"
Andrew: "That wasn't me! How many times do I have to say it? The prom thing was my lame-o brother, Tucker."
Jonathan: "Yeah, well tell him I was at that prom."
Andrew: "Hello! Screen-wipe, new scene. I had nothing to do with the devil dogs. I trained flying demon monkeys to attack the school play. School play, dude!"
Warren: "That was cool. That was kinda cool."
Jonathan: "Remember, everyone was like, 'Run, Juliet!'"


Oz: We should figure out what kind of deal this is. I mean, is it a gathering, a shindig, or a hootenanny?
Cordelia: What's the difference?
Oz: Well a gathering is brie, mellow song stylings. Shindig: dip, less mellow song stylings, perhaps a large amount of malt beverage. And hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny.


Giles' first entry into his Watcher's Diary: "Slayer is willful and insolent...her abuse of the English language is such that I understand only every other sentence."


1 comment:

alexa said...

nice blog thank for all ...

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html