Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heather 4.0

I notice it has been a long time since I last blogged. To be honest, I have developed a love-hate thing with blogging over the last while and hate seems to win out most times. But the last few weeks have been eventful and I felt I should share.

First off, Hamster Boy turned three on the 19th of June. There was no real celebration, but he has deemed it necessary to step up his bad behaviour to acknowledge it. Actually, he has his moments and the best times are when he is alone with me. But we can still butt heads and timeouts are common.

Next, I hit a milestone birthday on the 23rd of June and turned 40 (hence the title). I can't say it feels all that different from 39, except that I feel this decade will be pretty good as it means that ten years from now my kids will be 13, 16 and 27. I think 50 will be even sweeter. Some of my lady friends took me out to make it all official and we had dinner and saw Sex and the City. I enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would.

I had a procedure done at the beginning of June. Well more than a procedure, a cosmetic surgery. I struggled about whether to blog about it or not as it was a fairly personal thing and since I am still technically in the healing process, I think I will delay blogging about it fully. Stay tuned for that.

1 comment:

M&Co. said...

Welcome back! I've missed you.

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html