Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Snuggle-Pie

Since I was up for three hours between the times of 1 am and 4 am last night (or more accurately, this morning), I was needless to say, pretty danged exhausted. I am fretting a lot about having to go back to work next week when this keeps happening. I am going to be a zombie and I haven't spilled the beans yet and they're all going to wonder what is wrong with me. Perhaps I should paint open eyes on my glasses and then I can grab some shut-eye when necessary! I wish there was a mandatory nap room at work. Except that under other circumstances I would never go in there and feel myself superior to those who did!

At any rate, I cancelled any and all plans I had for today so I could vegetate right proper without interruption. And after I had mustered the energy to prepare lunch for myself and Kes and eat, we had a lovely snuggle nap on the loveseat! It was wonderful! She slept for about an hour and a half and I slept for about a third of that. But it was very nice!

I will miss this when the time comes.....

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html