Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 24, 2005

Here's the Important News

I had my ultrasound last week on Wednesday (yes it HAS taken me that long to post since then) and I truly did not think I would find out the gender of the baby. But I had a really cooperative technician who was very pleasant and she told me she would tell me if she could see. After doing almost all of her measurements, etc. she had me roll onto my side because there were a couple shots she just couldn't get and the fetus was putting its feet under the placenta and burrowing its head in my pelvis. So she says "Oh, you wanted to know what it is, didn't you?" and I said "Yes!" So she sits there for a minute and says "Well, you're getting what you don't have" - which is a BOY! Yep I was shocked to pieces! Thought I was carrying another female, but this will be a new experience for me now! I am most excited but am at a loss for names, so if anyone out there has suggestions, bring 'em on!

That is all for now!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html