Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, August 19, 2005

Picnic Day!

Well I was awoken rather abruptly by Hayden crying out of the blue. Kes had crawled into bed with us but I was still kind of drowsy. I was not pleased to say the least. I stomped downstairs and have been here ever since.

Funny story: At around 2:30 am I was woken up by a funny sound and even funnier sensation. I was sleeping on my left side with my back to Doug and Hayden and after a few minutes realized that Hayden had rolled against me and was sucking my back, desperately seeking out a nipple! I was wearing a tank top, so he had found skin, but nothing more! It was pretty hilarious! I stopped wearing a bra to bed the other day because it has been so hideously hot and found that the tanks with the shelf bra in them have been the ticket. Sure I leak a little, but oh well - the faster to get the disgusting satin sheets off the bed with! I've been encouraging Hayden to puke on them as much as possible.

My friend Daisy visited me last night and brought some really cute onesies for Hayden and some French rubber stamps for me - yippee! I was most excited! We had a good visit but it was too short.

I got Hayden to laugh for the first time yesterday and it was so sweet! I was changing his diaper and was kissing his tummy and it obviously wsa tickling him, so he laughed! Love it!

NEWS FLASH!! Doug changed his first diaper EVER on his son last night! I almost fainted. Will wonders never cease!

I'm looking forward to the picnic today and can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html