Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 16, 2005

Rainy Day

Had a good night with Hayden and was up at around 6:30. He needed a bum change and I had a splitting headache. I now get up with great anticipation of watching "Martha" at 7:00. I like her new show way better and she seems much more relaxed and human and not nearly so anal and uptight. However, I don't see what goes on behind the scenes, too.

I am starting to rethink the whole long hair thing. First off, I knew I would regret getting bangs cut in. They have not looked nice once since I had them done. Also, besides the scads of hair that falls out while I am shampooing, I continually find hairs in Hayden's diaper and I am afraid one will wrap around his winkie and hurt him. Gotta protect the future of my grandchildren, you know!

I am getting excited because my shows are all going to premiere soon, the least of them not being CHARMED! I am SO excited about it I can hardly breathe. I am really happy they are coming back for another season. Then there is Alias, CSI (original), NCIS, and America's Next Top Model! Can't WAIT!

Am going to try and get a pair of my pants made today at my Mom's so I can put them on Hayden, now that he has casts back on. I want to try and make a pair for Brianna, too so her mom can give me feedback. Also, my sister is in town again and I get to see her, too! Sweet! I miss her so much when she's not here.

I am going to go to the little drop in baby play group today at the Strathcona Community Centre. Even though Hayden is too little to play, the other mothers encouraged me to come for the adult interaction. I think it's a great idea. Plus, there's food!

It's raining today. Sigh.

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html