Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 21, 2005

Pralien

Okay, so the other day Hannah and I are watching Alien versus Predator on one of the movie channels. It was the first time I had seen it and I was filling Hannah in on all the dynamics of the early shows (all three Alien movies (or is it 4?) and both the Predator movies). So it gets to the end and the little alien pops out of the dead Predator and it has the Alien mouth with Predator fang thingies and Hannah and I start joking around. I start to do the voice over for a movie trailer: "First there was Alien, next there was Predator. Now, it's Pralien." We start to laugh about how messed up this poor little alien's going to be because now he doesn't know where he belongs. Then Hannah takes it one step further (and you kind of had to be there, but I'll do my best) and says: "Then you see it on Jerry Springer going 'Rar rar rar' (Predator voice) and 'Eearr eearr' (Alien voice)!" Well I about bust a gut laughing.

Good times.

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html