Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sweet Dreams

Mmmmm.....I dreamed about this last night. The fact that I remember anything about a dream at all is a miracle, but what happened was I was really enjoying myself in the dream and then at 5:22 this morning, Sir Master Dream Spoiler, aka Hayden, woke me up and poof! It was gone. Interestingly enough, when I went back to sleep, I dreamed that I was showing Michael Douglas around our "new" house, which was pretty cool. I remembered two dreams at once - WOW!

Anyway, I'm hoping for the Nigel dream again. He can be so arrogant, but that's part of his appeal!

Hayden was not at all himself today. As the day wore on, his poor little cheeks got brighter and brighter red. I gave him a couple of freezies to help alleviate the nasty tooth pain, but finally had to give in and give him Tylenol. Poor baby. I hope he sleeps okay tonight. I can't handle too many before 6 wake up calls right now.

It has been snowing here and it is like a bonafide Winter Wonderland outside. Cold, quiet and awe-inspiring. While Autumn will always be my first love, I always await that first snowfall with great anticipation. I heart the snow!

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html