Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Skin Hurts....

...but at least my stomach (finally) feels better!

Had to go out for a haircut today, had forgotten about it and would much rather have stayed on the couch curled up in the fetal position. But four out of the five of us got our locks snipped and we all look adorable. I made a bit of a drastic change and Hayden is hyperventilating. He is most upset that there are not the same length strands to stroke and play with. He was quite dreadful to me for the afternoon.

More about this tomorrow...gotta go to bed now and try to make up for lost time! 'Night!

P.S. Hamster Boy is EIGHTEEN MONTHS old today! EIGHTEEN! Like a YEAR AND A HALF! More on that tomorrow, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh - how short did ya go? I'm sure it looks great - you'd look great bald! Er, but I think hair is better...

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html