Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Brief Update

Wow, is it really that long since I posted? Shame on me! Okay, well at least I have moving to blame it all on.

We have safely landed in the new home and the move went really well! Three guys came the day before the actual move and packed up the entire house in a day! One guy spent the entire eight hours in the kitchen and I thought if it took him that long that it would have taken me six months! However, once unpacking on the other side it became evident why it took him so long (and why there were so many boxes, too!) - he'd wrapped every little plastic lid and cup and whatnot as well as all of the glass. Well, you can't blame a guy for being thorough!

Anyway, after some minor phone and cable issues (there were no wires connecting them from the pole to the house and neither Telus or Shaw Cable would believe us that they weren't working!!) we are up and running for the most part. One minor renovation is being waited on (joining the main house to the suite for the extra bedroom), so there are a lot of things that cannot be unpacked yet, but hopefully Monday will be "the day"! We also need to get shower doors installed on both of the tubs since we do not want to bother with the whole shower curtain thing (there isn't even a rod on either tub anyway). When I return, I'll fill you in on some of the great features of the home...stuff we didn't even know was here! Sweet!

Loving the new neighbourhood and it's hard to believe that I was so angry about moving back in December! Ah well, it's all about time with me!

Be well everyone!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Yeah! Glad you are in your new home and getting settled!

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html