Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, September 24, 2007

Don't Call Me

Basically, after about 5pm today, don't call. It's the sesaon premiere of everything and I have taken great pains to make it so I can watch all of it (my thumb is actually sore from bookmarking everything on my digital cable). You may not hear from me all week, actually, since everything is starting up. The kids will get shoved into bed around 5, whether they need to be there or not, and I will be curled up on the couch with a hot water bottle for my poor owie back and perhaps some popcorn (if I feel like picking out of my teeth later).

Tell people to shove food under the door, okay? Here's some photo love for you:

1 comment:

nrp said...

My word! I can hardly believe how big your little fellow is getting!

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html