Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Know, I Know

Yes, I've been quiet again. Perhaps even more non-blogging than usual. But, I have a good reason, honest! My computer atteneded some sort of jackass convention and decided to quit on me. And after hubby spent $450 of his hard earned dollars getting it fixed, it's actually WORSE than before! Sometimes it takes me twenty tries to get it to just come on. I find it comical that the reason it went to the hospital in the first place was because the fan(s) died and now that it is "fixed", the only thing that comes on when you hit the power button, is...you guessed it THE FAN! (So I guess technically they fixed the problem, heh.)

Well, computer troubles aside, today it is SNOWING! And by snowing, I mean SNOWING!! Gorgeous, covered the ground and still going SNOW! Sweeeeet! I know that everyone who has to commute in it is having conniptions right now, but I am just going to look at the beautiful snow that we NEVER, EVER GET here! Yay!

Oh, and I might attend a Poetry Slam tonight.

No comments:

 
google3a921ca9ea4130d9.html